First line test for the sneak cycle.
I've only done one step so far as it's enough for me for now. If you don't look to closely it seems to be a continuous walk. Anyway I'm not happy with the backwards lean at the start of the step so it's just as well I hadn't done too many drawings. In fact there's only six drawings so far, changing every four frames. These are the main key poses. To be honest I spent ages trying to figure this one out. Barry did give us reference drawings but after several attempts I couldn't get the figure to move the way that I wanted. In the end I had to film myself doing a sneaky walk (not for the first time). I then imported the footage onto Premier Pro and I was then able to break down the 3 key frames. I then sketched these out and added 3 breakdown drawings. This made up the six drawings in the line test so I might get away with five tween drawings - to give the movement a better flow.Once I'm happy with the movement I'll add the opposite stride and tweens.
First line test for the skip cycle
I was lucky enough to have access to a lightbox this week during the class with Barry and so I got the ten drawings used for the linetest done. I didn't get the chance to test them in the class though due to the queue for the line tester, so I photographed the drawings and imported them into Premier Pro to test them. I think they might need a bit of reworking, especially the arms, but the overall gesture isn't too bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment