The first clip involved lip-synching a character to a given sound file
Again we were given a sound file and had to create a character and lip-synch to the voice
This clip included a head turn
This clip included some arm movement along with the lip-synch and was created using full animation, as opposed to separate mouth drawings.
This clip involved animating a bouncing ball and an explosion to the sound file.
All the sound files were analysed in Adobe Audition and the corresponding actions were added to an exposure sheet before drawing began.
Again I created my own character for brief no.5. My original voice clip was by Jack Nicholson from the film 'The Shining' but the background music was overpowering the talking. I then found the same line used in another film 'Hide and Seek', which was spoken by a young girl. This gave me the opportunity to animate a girl character, which I've never done before, and you can see that I added a little twist at the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment