It has been pointed out to me that the colours are a bit too bright, too glaring, and I agree. I attempted to tone down the glare by adjusting the brightness and contrast, and the hue and saturation. This did take the glare down a bit but it left a very dull, hazy appearance that just looked like the quality was poor. I was advised that a monochrome look might work better, with the subject of each shot in colour to highlight it, but I couldn't really visualise this. I did make an attempt at making the characters black - as the blue and pink are too contrasting with the backgrounds - but it's still a work in progress.
I think that it might work better without any backgrounds for silhouette characters. I'm not sure if it'll work throughout though but it does look better.
No comments:
Post a Comment