Above is my attempt at creating a 3d model and importing it into after Effects where it can be edited further. I had to try this in 3ds Max as my version of Cinema 4d doesn't save the files - trial version.
Unlike in the C4d tutorial we got - on adding tags and object I.D.'s - I was unable to do this in 3ds but you can add Giff I.D.'s to separate elements of a 3ds model and in theory edit them further in After Effects. I did manage to add a fractal effect one face of the cube but it seems to act more like a mask as the fractal image itself isn't rotating.
Above is the blue glass pebble that I found on our driveway. I discovered that it made an ideal filter to create the scene in the video below. I used it for the background in my final FX video as the changes in light and shade reminded me of an underwater view.
No comments:
Post a Comment