As we are making a demo for an interactive animation of one of Pauline's stories, namely 'Dusty Takes Off', I drew up a rough storyboard as a guide.
The page above was the first version, I decided to keep frames 3, 4 & 5 in the second version (below)
I stopped at this point as the full story would run to over 3 minutes and I knew we were making a short demo.
Above are some of the assets I made - some of which could be used for interaction.
Originally we were going to include the airport scenes from the story but that would have made the demo too long. Now our only characters are the farmer and dusty. My role now is to create the farmer character and do a walk cycle, followed by a stop and talk to the donkey, then turn and walk away. My original character was a completely different style to the donkey character, drawn by McKinley, so she made a version in her style. I then made what I call a 'Hybrid' version (above centre), which is a blend of both versions. I had already made some animations of the first character which are posted above with the other clips.









No comments:
Post a Comment